
We were going to go out onto the boat with Kirt's parents, but the battery was dead on the boat. (Long Story) So while we were waiting for the final word that we would not be able to go, I was able to get this crane to pose for a picture :)

Helping Grandma make the rolls for Thanksgiving Dinner. The kids had a lot of fun rolling the dough into shape.

Dinner was wonderful and as is tradition in most parts the guys went into the front yard to play football and this year Jason was able to join them (even if it didn't last long).

Then Emily decided to get in on the game... It is nice that Kirt's brother lives not too far from my parent's house and was able to come by with his kids to join in on the fun.
I know I should have posted these pictures earlier, sorry for the delay :0
No comments:
Post a Comment