Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Something must be wrong

I knew that something was not quite right when Jason slept past 7am on Sunday and Monday, but hoped that it was just because we had a busy weekend. Of course, we found out today that he has pneumonia! No wonder the poor thing was so tired. He was up most of the night last night and didn't feel like eating anything today. I took him in this afternoon and he got some antibiotic shots and a nebulizer treatment. He seems better tonight, but we take him back in the morning to see what other treatment he may need. Poor little guy:(

2 comments:

Sally said...

Awww...poor kid! Definitely when Jason "sleeps in," he's probably feeling off. Glad you got a quick diagnosis and he's on his way to being better. Sending hugs from Vegas!

Carrie said...

Oh Debbie - I am so sorry to hear that he isn't feeling well. Please let us know if you need us to do anything. We can take Emily for a little while if you need the rest too....