Friday, April 25, 2008

Santa Monica Beach Trip

With just a few days until the guys come back from their TDY, a few of us decided to head to the beach for some relatively inexpensive fun. It was my first experience on a Pacific Beach (that I can remember), so I went along. The kids had a great time. I just wasn't very prepared (forgot a change of clothes for the kids). I don't know why I thought they wouldn't get in the water.

It was so cute that the little girl in the background just joined in with our kids and had a blast. Amazing how kids, even if they don't speak the same language, will copy each other's actions and just want to play.
Jason decided that the water was too cold to get close to and thought that burying his feet sounded like a better idea. His opinion about the water changed as the day went on and he ended up soaking wet.

Emily and her good friend Camden enjoying the surf.

No comments: