Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Party

How many people can fit in my living room? There are a couple more standing in the hallway. There was a total of 44 people there (including kids). Jason was really excited about watching the game! Thanks Animal and Eleanor for helping with him.
FFFlats hanging out with the ladies!!

Well the party is over, I think everyone had a good time. The kids played well. I guess there are advantages to Pacific Time the game started at 3:30 here, so everyone was able to finish the game by about 7:30. The wonderful part about this group is that just about everyone offered to clean up so by about 8:00 the house looked more like it normally does. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Debbie - I had no idea you had a blog! Now you can become part of the crazy group that posts their life online for everyone to see. Anyway - great party! We had so much fun and you are truly a brave woman for having so many people in your house!